I just reserved three double rooms at Hilda's B & B on Tangier Island for Friday, May 26th. Check out their website here.And get this: ALL YOU CAN EAT DINNER AND BREAKFAST ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. Here's the menu:
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Ham, Chesapeake Style Fried Potatoes, Home-made Fried Bread, Cheddar Cheese, Strawberry Preserves, and Juice/Coffee.
Lunch or Dinner: Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes, Chesapeake Style Clam Fritters, Virginia Ham, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Pickled Beets, Apple Sauce, Green Beans, Corn Pudding, Homemade Yeast Rolls, Homemade Pound Cake, and Iced Tea/Coffee.
I spoke with the dockmaster on Tangier and she said slips can be rented per night for $20. She said the Segel's draft and length will be no problem and that we can make it if we leave Solomons on Thursday morning if we sail all night. No problem.
These rooms are on me, that is, unless my crew mutinies and insists on paying, which I will promptly quash ...
4 comments:
Holy goodness this looks great.
You may well bankrupt this place with all you can eat b-fast!!
I plan on it.
this should lighten our load for the food. that is for sure
Post a Comment