We've changed plans. We've decided to shop right before we leave for Solomons, on Wednesday, June 6th.
Derek and I are driving from DC up to Germantown, MD to go to CostCo and Safeway to get the food for the trip, then head to the Segel.
Everyone is welcome to join us. Just contact me.
5 comments:
I will not be attending the shopping journey, but rest assured, my spirit will be there, dragging its chains and commanding you in a hauntingly reverbed voice to buy tofo and seitan.
I would suggest going the extra 20 mins to frederick. Much better selection and shorter lines
Greggers:
No problem. We'll set you up.
LX:
I'd rather not drive to Fredneck. I think we'll go wherever Jason suggests. Wanna join us? It'll be fun!
Actually LX has a point. Sunday at the Rockville Costco is full contact shopping. been there. Definitely a headache and crowded as shit. If we had a short, solid list it may be alright, but for browse shopping I will suggest Frederick.
Anybody interested in purchasing
(or already have) a pipe with pipe tobacco? I'm gonna get one and puff a pipe this year.
Sure, we can hit Fredneck. No prob.
Post a Comment