All aspects of the sailing trips led by Captain 'Lonnie Bruner'.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
30-Pack of Coors Light
I called the liquor store near the boat and a 30-pack of Coors Lights costs $16.99.
I made the guy promise me that he'd have at least sixteen 30-packs waiting for us on June 1st. Do you think 16 will be enough? We'll need a truck to carry it all ...
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What is the scene in Goonies when they have to throw everything over board because all that extranneous stuff ways too much for them to beat the zombie pirates in the undead regatta? Or was that Captain Ron?
Anyway, will that much stowage hamper our style? Or our speed? Why not just scrap the beer and I can get us some sweet mushrooms instead? Like four thousand dollars worth? That should do 'er.
7 comments:
What is the scene in Goonies when they have to throw everything over board because all that extranneous stuff ways too much for them to beat the zombie pirates in the undead regatta? Or was that Captain Ron?
Anyway, will that much stowage hamper our style? Or our speed? Why not just scrap the beer and I can get us some sweet mushrooms instead? Like four thousand dollars worth? That should do 'er.
Damon,
You can buy Bear At costco for Much cheaper. I am in VA not MD So we can Buy Beer Anywhere. I will check on the price.
Colin
Colin, if you can find beer cheaper than $0.56 a can ($16.99/30-pack, $36/person/16 cases), I salute you. But honestly, I'd be surprised.
That's cheaper than making your own beer at home. I know from experience.
Hmmm.... Colin, just re-read your post.
You can by bears at Costco? WTF?!
Damon,
Have you ever been to Costco. I would not be surprises if we can get the 30 packs at 14.99 to 13.99.
Colin
Costco? Must be virginia only?, Scotch for me matey, And I still have about 300mls of absinthe w/ your name on it!!!!!
I also heard a rumor that Derek's got a thing for marinating food in tequila.
Post a Comment